Skip to main content

If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all, and bye bye Gatsby!

 First of all I want to say sorry AGAIN, for not updating as often as I want too! I am going to try and update everyday from now on, even if they are only short one line things, but at least you will all know that I haven't disappeared off the planet of the earth!
 
Well I thought once I was out of hospital things were going to get better especially for my riding, I was starting to plan all the things that I wanted to do with him over the summer because I thought that he was going to be at Broomfield so that I could ride him, it was all planned, I wanted to work on riding with out stirrups and staying confident, and also on trying to get back to being able to ride Arthur without having any problems, well that can happen but my plan for Gatsby that's not going to happen! The day after or might have been two days after I was out of hospital I thought that I would go and see Lauren and say hello to Gatsby even if I couldn't ride him, not exactly much to ask for is it? The bad news is that Gatsby's owner turned up she's decided she's taking him home for the summer, and we don't know if he is coming back in September! That will be the worst thing if he doesn't come back because that horse means the world to me!

Then yesterday I was at my sisters because I had stopped at hers the night before and we went shopping in the morning and thought things we're getting better again, we had a great time shopping got matching outfits, and she was getting matching bedding to mine! It was all going perfect until we had the idea that we would go to Markeaton Park and taking Brody in a big paddling pool cause we thought that he would enjoy that (and that we could act like little kids) well when we first got in her car it started making weird noises that just seemed to be getting worse and there was a weird burning smell. Well when we parked, and put the car in neutral it made a massive bang and jumped forwards, and started smoking. So we rang my mum and she told us not to drive it and that she would come and pick us up! Then on the way back to my sisters, a 40foot lorry decided to drive in to the side of my mums car, and keep going, it broke the wing mirror, scratched all the side and put a dint in the other side of the car, but we were lucky not to be squished. Now as I'm sure that you all know, if this happens both drivers are supposed to stop and swap insurance information but he kept going, we spent 10 to 20 minutes trying to get him to stop and all he did was swear at my sister who was going mad because her 9 month old baby was in the car too! 

One good thing that's happened is that Jordan's still being coming to see me, so I know that at least one of my mates care even if the others don't but that's there loss if they can't deal with me at my worst then they don't deserve to know me at my best! Another good thing is that I have managed to spend plenty of time playing and learning more about my bamboo wacom, which sooner or later I am playing to start using to draw all my ideas for my textiles! At the bottom of this post I will also attach a picture of my latest piece of work :). Also my blood test results have come back and are all clear which I know I should be happy about and thinking great that's a really good thing, but I am not because at the minute we still have no idea what has caused the problem with my liver, if it's gone and if it can come back! 
 
Below is a picture that shows you some of the things that I can do, including shading, drawing, tonal area's, and skin tone type of things! The background isn't perfect and I am going to try and delete more of the marks but yeah this is one of my drawings. Hope you like it. 
 
Love 
A Girl With A Dream! 


Comments

  1. p.s. I will also take a look at all your blog's tomorrow to see what you guys have been up to! Once again sorry for taking so long to update you allxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...