Skip to main content

fire crackers, horses, and results day!

hey y'all.

sorry its taken me so long to reply I have been meaning to do it for days, and kept thinking 'I need to update'. Then I look at my laptop and think what was it that I needed to do. Well here I am back again with new things to tell you all. 

First of all is my riding lesson that I went to on Tuesday, I rode a 17/18hh horse that looks like a brown shire horse, and he is called Jerry, He was at my old riding school called 'Parkside' in Alfreton. (There will be pictures of him to follow later). We went for what was supposed to be a quiet hack out around Alfreton park at least this is what it started out as. The first quarter of the ride was calm until we got into the woods where there were four idiotic boys, messing around with fire crackers as you do! Then followed the horses down and tried spooking the horses on the road that goes through the park. Then they started throwing the stupid fire crackers again and almost ended up hitting one of the other horses! Seriously how immature, and pathetic do people get these days? But that's all the riding I have done I want to do more but somehow I do not see that happening much this holiday on the plus side theres always the next one! 

Today was results day and I would love to say that things are going really well but they aren't as good as i was expecting them to be. I got a D in both English and R.S. my best result was a C in art which is what I was predicted from the start so at least I managed to get that one! Then I got a stupid flaming E in Textiles which I am beyond pissed about, because I don't think anyone wrote to the exam board about me doing it with a broken hand but hey ho I can retake it in january and I will be doing so! 

That's all for now is now time to take my sister for one of her check up appointments. 

Until Later

A Girl With A Dream

Comments

  1. Those boys sound really immature and stupid. Someone could have been seriously hurt. I would have gone over and given them a piece of my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry was really spooky dont blame him at all, couldn't believe it I was fuming and two of the girls who have livery horses went absolutely ballistic at them caused it had nearly hit there horses was three inches ish off hitting one horse xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...