Skip to main content

as one chapter ends a new one begins.

I've decided to keep updating more often the majority of my updates will be on horses because as we all on know they're the thing that I love the most! But Today I've decided that I will also keep you all updated on the day to day things that go on in my life! Some days will be interesting others might be a little boring but still its an update none the less! I'm also going to try and update once a day, so that every month there is the same amount of posts for all you lovely people as there is days in the month! 

So as you can all guess from the name of this chapter its about new beginnings, almost fresh starts but at the same time, I'm still the same girl just have different things going on in my life compared to what I thought would be going on.

When I first started riding Gatsby, as I am sure you all know by now I fell in love with that horse, there was something different something special about him, something that no other horse I had ever rode and to this day I still can't properly say what it is about him theres just something there, I think its his kind and gentle soul but thats something I will never be able to explain properly! So as I am sure you can all tell when I found out he was gone I was devastated but then to find out where he was and to be able to ride him again made me one of the happiest people ever. Leaving Broomfield, I could look at in two different ways either a good thing or a bad thing. BUT I know that it was the right thing to do because if I kept riding Arthur I would go mad and with this being my final years of sixth form I just couldn't risk ANOTHER fall off him. The first lesson at West Hallam Riding School I was really nervous, I had no idea what was going to happen or how things worked, but I was ready for it and I was looking forward to riding my boy again! The only lesson I have had so far has been amazing, we got to work on the things we wanted to learn, and I found that I got on really well with Fiona! So While it's an end to Broomfield, its a new start for a new place! 

The message I'm trying to give to everyone, riders and non-riders, is DON'T be scared of change because if you don't try things that are different your never going to know if they're right for you or not! 

Until next time 
A Girl With A Dream

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...