Skip to main content

Aching Muscles today but Hair Tomorrow

My arms are really starting to ache, but as the saying goes if there is no pain then there is no gain. Well my muscles are definitely screaming at me to stop moving them, but no I have to be stubborn, for my riding I need to get more in to the habit of talking my elbows in and keeping them there cause at the moment I find that I keep my elbows in place and then the next minute I think about something else and I don't have them tucked in. So it is something that I want to work on whilst I am doing the day to day things for example typing on my laptop, so that is what I am doing! I am sitting in bed with my elbows tucked in and can feel my muscles starting to ache but I am going to keep doing it. My mum spoke to my riding teacher and they both agreed that this is my main problem so the next step is if I don't do it naturally I am going to tie my elbows in place but not tie them behind my back I was going to tie them in front of my ribs! 

Any way I just wanted to show you a picture of the basic colours that I am having my hair tomorrow, obviously I am not having the hair style that is in the picture because as I am sure you can tell I am in love with my long hair and I don't ever want to loose it. So tomorrow I am having my hair a minimum amount cut off of it, but then I am going to have my layers as well as of course the colours so here goes.

This is the colours that I am having basically the majority of my hair is going to be the purple colour that you can see, then through my side fringe I am going to have high lights of a copper colour, but my copper might be a little bit brightere as I love to stand out look different and I love different colours! 


 Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream

Comments

  1. I will do :"D they will be up today as soon as ive had it done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really good way to ensure your arms in the proper position is to push your chest out, like you are showing off your boobs. It forces your shoulders down your back and your elbows stay in the correct position. Once there try to keep your fore arms as soft as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair will look great, can't wait to see it once it's done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...