Skip to main content

This time last year

This time last year I hadn't started writing a blog, I just simply didn't have the time for a blog, I had made one, but never bothered with it in fact i can't even remember what it's called or the password for it or anything! A year ago I was extremely stressed out as this was the final week for my art Unit One and then it was time for the Exam Paper to come out. Well not so this year, my art journey has been filled with ups and downs and a subject that I used to love, I now spend a lot of time hating but I think this is because of my Art Teacher. See my art teacher has to have everything his way and if it's not all his way then he gets grumpy. Earlier this year he was told that he was pushing me to hard and it was making me feel ill, I was over working myself and leaving no other time for any of my other subjects and because of this my Exam Results suffered a lot. Well I have decided that this is simply not going to be the case this year, yes I want a good grade, but I don't want a good grade at the risk of my other subjects! That's just not how it works at all! So even though my art deadline is on Thursday I am NOT getting stressed out I have done the best that I can do and I don't think that it is fair to ask for anything more than my best, sure I might have less A1/A2 Sheets of work than other people but I know that the sheets that I have got are to the best of my Standard. Today I had art and just got on with what i wanted to do and decided to just ignore my Art Teacher, he was being tetchy and snappy and I just wasn't in the mood to put up with it, why should I? Just because someone else has annoyed him doesn't mean that he should be allowed to take it out on me! I'm not saying that he has to be super nice but I am saying that people need to be treated fairly. Okay rant over! 

This morning was the first full day back in school in two weeks and it was so tiring. I had PDC as my first lesson during this time I put important horse Clinic dates in my diary and just spent some time reading all your lovely blogs. Then it was time for English and we got a new book to start reading and it is some exam work that we are working. The first one is a poem called Lost Paradise and the Second one that we are going to be looking at is the white devil. Then I had art but I think we've all heard enough about that. After this I had lunch then a free, during this time I looked on my university course stuff and found some new video's and presentations and decided that I would do my assessment when I got in. Then I had textiles and just did some boring folder work. 

I did the Assessment twice as we get three chances because the first time I only got 90% and the second time I got 100% right so I was really pleased to see that I got 100% right in the end. I then started a thread on the discussion forum for the course about the assessment and have spoken to what seem like lovely people that are really interested in the Subject. There's not been a lot else going on and after being in school all day I am really tired so I am going to call it a day here and say, 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...