Skip to main content

One Part down just two more to go.

This morning I had my first step towards not being a learner driver anymore, I had my theory test and was really nervous about it so that's one of the reasons that I didn't feel like writing long posts but I'm back and guess what? I PASSED MY THEORY TEST!!! I was really nervous about it this morning and because of this I didn't feel like being chatty to anyone and was in a really grumpy mood which I always end up doing when I feel nervous. I was so relieved to see that the questions that came up on the exam where questions that I had been practicing for the last few weeks and I was buzzing! Now all I need to do is pass my practical test (my theory test pass lasts for two years) and get myself a Mini, so that I can get places. 

Then this evening as a way to kind of celebrate I decided that I was going Bowling with some mates, it was great I loved it! We all had a laugh my best mate Evie took me and bought me back and I was dead happy with my bowling results as it has been AGES since I went bowling, I won one of the games and then came second in the second game losing by only to points, spencer came 2nd when I came first and I came 2nd when he was first so we were pretty happy with the results that I got.  

Now I'm curled up chilling out, about to do some reading before I hopefully get a good nights sleep, as I didn't get one last night! I'm hoping that I get to ride this weekend but there is more snow forecast for the end of this week! Seriously it's MARCH and it's snowing I'm sure it's supposed to be spring already! Tomorrow I have school but I am feeling rough so I'm going to go in for at leas the morning so that I am in for Art and English, then I might come home at 2:00 because I have a free and then textiles and I am ahead in all my textiles work so it would be more effective for me to go in first thing and then just come home a little earlier. 

Comments

  1. YAY learning how to drive! I remember being scared and thinking I'd never get my license and now that I've been driving for years and years it feels weird thinking that once I didn't know how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt so nervous that I felt sick, cause I didn't think I could do it! So glad to know that I can do it! Can't wait to drive! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...