Skip to main content

Photography Projects.

So yesterday I told you all that I had been working on a project with mount board for my photography and now I'm going to tell you all what the project was and share some fun snow pictures that I have got, I love how snow looks, just don't like how it interferes with things! 

The project that I was doing was mounting and framing some photographs using three different colours of mount board. The colours had to fit in with my room, purple, peach, beige and brown (although one day I want to paint my walls chocolate brown and hot pink), so the colours my mum chose (she did it as a suprise) where beige, chocolate brown and gold! I then wanted to double mount them so that It had effectively two windows, the first that showed my picture and the second that showed a thin amount of gold! I'm really happy with how they've turned out, and if you want to know more about how I did them please ask.

These pictures were picked strategically the one above was the last time I jumped Gatsby it was also the last time that I rode at Broomfield with Gatsby.

This is the second picture in my series of three this was the first time that I ever rode with Fiona and also the first time that I got Gatsby in an outline.
This picture is a more recent photograph it shows the first lesson where I got Gatsby in an outline for the majority of the time. So there is a reason why each photograph has been chosen! 

This is my horsey wall, it shows my '5th' Place Rosette at my first ever dressage competition and the photograph that was from it! It also shows my purple 'clear round' rosette this was one from a jumping lesson I had at broomfield, I rode Tobias and we got an all clear (Tobias is the same horse as in the show photograph). And the Empty Gap is where future photographs will go but also any rosettes/badges/ribbons that I might get in the future.

Now onto some of my own photographs with wanting to do a photography course and also wanting to run my own photography business I decided that I was going to do some extra photography, these photographs have had no editing done and have been chosen just because I like them. 

This photograph was taken of a really cute house, it looks like a bungalow but is on the side of a hill so instead of entering the house in the downstairs you enter upstairs and then go down stairs once in the house (sounds odd and is really hard to describe). 
This one I just liked because you could see the 'spring' flowers that are coming in but you can see the snow that we are getting at this time of the year.

The view from my Nan's room, my nan loves looking at the snow so this was another reason that I took photographs of the snow! This was taken looking out my Nan's bedroom window, I think that it looks really pretty with a blanket of white! 


This Photograph I just LOVE it was taken from inside through a window so that's why you can see the lines of reflection but I think even with the lines it still looks really effective! 

Icicle that was hanging from outside one of the windows. Love how this looks and the fact that the icicle is in focus but the background is really blurred. 
Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream

Comments

  1. The mounts turned out really nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!!!! I wish I was a bit better at photography. I had a nice inexpensive camera that made me look good but I lost it. My newest one is pretty sad. Maybe I will have to get another.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...