Skip to main content

Gatsby Time tomorrow, but today a not very interesting day!

This morning I was dead excited because I thought that my playbook was going to come, so I wasn't very happy when the post came and it wasn't there. Because it hadn't come I went to help my mum do the shopping then when we got back I went to see my nan for a bit and thought that I would look online and see when it was going to be delivered, well when I looked there was no sign of it. So mum rang Royal mail and they hadn't got it, there wasn't a phone number to ring the company that I got it from so it was just going to be a waiting game. However just now (10pm) I thought that I would check online and see if it showed up on Royal Mail and it does! So hopefully it should be coming tomorrow, one of the first thing that I am going to do is put the Kindle app on it, and maybe instagram! I know that it comes with a word on the go programme and things like this, so it's going to be fun playing with it and getting to look at it and know it better. 

My sister was also supposed to come today so when we got back from shopping I was sitting around waiting for her and my nephew to arrive, but they never turned up and we didn't hear from her until late evening time. Then she rang us to tell us that she hadn't been able to come because Brody wasn't very well. She's hoping that he will be better soon and if he's better by monday she's going to come around after I've been helping at the yard. It will be good to see her and my favourite little man! 

Tomorrow I get to spend time with my favourite horse in the world, Gatsby, I'm going to be working on cantering, and trying to not only get nice transitions but also to get him to canter in an outline this should be fairly interesting as it's something I'd never even thought about doing. It's also the grand national tomorrow now while I don't like horse racing my Mum has always put a bet on for all of us in the house so I've got a bet on SeaBass, this is the only horse with a female jockey, there was two other reasons why I picked this horse, the first being Sea Bass came third last year, the second being that the race colours are purple. Oh and the odds were good at 11/1 now they've gone down to 8/1, maybe I'll win this year! 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...