Skip to main content

260 - Phone chaos

 Today has been a long day. I woke up this morning with the plan to sell my old I phone (which eventually I managed to do), get a contract upgraded to the HTC One in Champagne/gold colour (which eventually we managed) and go and see Dean in Hospital (which we didn't manage). So I'm going to go and see him one day later in the week, maybe Thursday because Friday is own a pony day, Saturday I help at the stables all day, Sundays I tend to not do a lot and then it's the end of the week. 

I finally have a phone that I can charge in my house as well, I can't remember if I told you but I got the Sony Xperia Z1 in March. About a month if not longer ago it started only being able to be charged on my car phone charger (it wouldn't work off the mains socket or off my laptop), I know weird right? So today I managed to get the HTC One in a metallic gold colour. It's a lot lighter than my Sony Xperia and so far I'm loving it! I've moved all my pictures across from my Xperia to the HTC now all I have left to do is figure out messages and notes! I'm sure it can't be too hard to figure out, right? 

I also heard from Jack today, he's on the induction wing at portland or he was this time last week. He says he's getting on all right but hates being away from everyone and he's also sorted it so that when we visit him we get to see him twice once on the saturday and once on the Sunday so that will be nice. Now it's just deciding on how I'm going to get there and where to stay? URGHHH. That's way too much thinking for tonight, I'll think about it when the time comes to it. 

But now I'm ready for bed and to go to sleep. 

So Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. Aww how far away is Jack? I hope you can figure out how to visit him for a weekend. :)

    The is so weird about the phone... never had that happen. I'm glad you have a new one though. Have fun at the barn! All of the activities you guys do sound like so much fun. I guess that's the one thing I miss out on having my horses at home. Oh well, I don't mind hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's about 250 miles away maybe more? I'm going to see him not this weekend but next :D I can't wait, super excited.

      I wish I loved somewhere where I could have my own horse at home! I love the yard though there is always something going on and while it can be tiring i always enjoy it there, and of course my cuddles with Gatsby :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...