Skip to main content

261 - Pictures and a Quick update.









so here's some more photographs that you guys have missed out on of me and Gatsby. These are the most recent lesson photographs I have got and in this lesson we were focusing on the canter and keeping it up hill and bouncing. Gatsby was great, I can't say that my riding was perfect but we are getting there slowly but surely. 

Tonight was a pony club evening and we were doing the perfect paddock badge. Which I passed so I have now got another new badge to sew on to my pony club hoody which is great! I got everything right and then got half an hour of fussing and cuddling mr Gatsby. I love this horse to pieces! He lost another shoe on Sunday on his way to a dressage competition and it can't be put back on for another week and a half. Which will limit the amount of work that we do. However it is Own A Pony Day on Friday 9 until 2pm. Then Saturday is my weekly lesson and the day that I help out. On Wednesday Morning from 8 until 10 I am also helping out at the stables so I'm keeping nice and busy. 

On top of all of this I've also started learning Zumba. I told you guys that I was on a mission to get fit. Yesterday I bought a Zumba set that included the shakers and 5 different DVD's. For the past two days I have done an hour long Zumba using the step by step DVD. Tomorrow I move up to a new DVD that is more intense. I'm off to see Dean in hospital tomorrow as he has had a big operation so he isn't very well. So my mum and I are off to visit him. 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. Oh no I hope Dean is okay! The pictures are great! Gatsby is so handsome. Do they keep him stalled during the day or does his coat just no bleach out? He is so black! Have fun with the Zumba. I've never tried it. If I tried to start out with an hour I'd probably pass out on the floor hehe. I'm so out of shape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really out of shape! Need to get back in to shape to be honest, it's awful but I just haven't had the time to do it. Gatsby is out most of the day (except when he has lessons) and at the minute is still in at night time, he attracts flies really badly so he nearly always has a fly rug on out int he field :) I love how dark he is and when he's really shiny too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...