Skip to main content

No Riding Today :(

Well today has been a long day and also a kind of boring day. I haven't been able to go riding today, unfortunately we have been given some really bad weather and today did not let down. When I got in last night at about 7pm I knew that the weather was not going to be good, the wind was getting worse and worse and when I was driving there was lots of branches and assorts all over the road. When I was say watching T.V. with my mum and dad you could hear the wind outside over the T.V. and this carried on all night. 

When I woke up this morning the weather had not got any better in fact if it had got worse, the wind was getting stronger and faster and it was dropping colder. Fiona decided that the wind was getting to strong and so she cancelled the lessons, however I am going up on Monday and if the weather is okay she says that I can ride Vettie.
Vettie and I on one of our first lessons, my position is awful here and is loads better now. 

Tomorrow I am off to see Jack and I can not wait. It will officially be only a month until he is back tomorrow and I'm buzzing it's going to be really good. I can't wait to see him tomorrow and just have one of our random chats that we have. We always have a good time even if it is in a visit room. 

So on that note I will leave you with one of my favourite photographs of Jack and I. We had a really good day this day, we went on this mad ride in the middle of Derby that spun you round and round and went insanely high (higher than any of the buildings in Derby). It was my insane idea to go on it, I didn't mind going round at the top the first couple of times but after about 5-10 minutes I really hated it. 


Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...