Skip to main content

15. In hand work and weight loss progress

Hiya everyone,

Well today has been a slightly better day. Although I can safely say that I am aching like mad now!! I spent the morning in bed with my man, I just felt like for whatever reason I needed to get some sleep. Then when I did wake up I spent a while reading my slimming world magazine, I also made a start on finishing the rug I'm making for magic I've got one more bit to do tomorrow and then it will be finished.

Then while jack went for his driving lesson. I went to see magic. When I got there he was lying down and didn't really want to get up but eventually he did do. I put his head collar on and we went up to the school. I was a little bit apprehensive as to how he was going to be in the school because obviously we did not end on a good note. But he was amazing, if anything he was a little bit subdued and quiet today. He walked next to my shoulder perfectly, other than when he tripped he didn't put a foot wrong. I then asked him to trot and while he was reluctant to do it. In the end he did trot  for me and he stayed next to my shoulder it got to the point where if I slowed down magic slowed with me and he was really good.  It got to the point where we were working as one not as two. He was trotting through puddles, halting and standing square when he was asked to. I wa so proud of the little pony and really happy with the work that he has done today.  As a treat as I know magic likes walking out we then went for a 10 minute walk out to just chill out and relax after he'd been so good.  I then popped him back in his stable and did some more work with his head collar. Tonight we even took his head collar off without any head shaking, we are slowly getting there lol. I'm now feeling knackered though.

The weight loss is going well, just before I go to sleep tonight I will take another screen shot of the fitbit tracker dashboard  so you can see the process that I am making.  Today I have done two workout one was for five minutes and I ran a minute, walked a minute for five minutes.  Then I had a 30 minute workout with magic, this involved lots of running and walking. While I will admit that I am NOT by any means a runner, I am trying to get in to running shape. I also think I'm going to try doing the couch to 5k challenge and see where I get from there.  My aim is to just be body confident and happy with how I look. I'm by no means the thinnest girl around and I don't want to be super skinny,  I still want to have my curves but I want to remove the weight from the places it's not supposed to be mainly my stomach And my thighs. I'm also doing much better at controlling what I eat and not comfort eating during the middle of the night.  While getting out of this habit has been hard I definitely thing that it will be worth it. I will leave you with my stats.

Until next time
Amber and magic

Comments

  1. I do the comfort eating in the middle of the night too! It sucks! Good job conquering that. :D You're doing such a good job with Magic. He's such a good boy.

    I tried the couch to 5k thing with me and Chrome together when I was trying to strengthen his stifles, but when the weather got bad I quit doing it because I didn't want to do it on pavement and I don't have an indoor arena or anything. I got out of the habit and never went back to it. I don't have the best track record with being consistent lol. Not to mention I hate running. Just don't like it at all. I hope you have better luck with it than I do!! I think the FitBit is helping keep you motivated so I'm glad you got one. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...