Skip to main content

5. Playful ponies and pictures.

Well it is just me again. Magic went out in the field all day today. When I got there this morning I was greeted with my boy saying hello and his head hanging out of the door. I did his foot and gave him some fuss before it was time for him to go out. Now normally magic is really good to go out, but the past twice he walks as if he wants to go out and then stop and just refuses to move. I have no idea why he does this but one thing I do not let him do is win. He's starting to try and push his look now and that is the lastr thing that I want to let him do. I changed his foot again this morning and he was great for that he stood nicely and calmly and just generally chilled out.

Tonight I went to bring him in as he is a out all day and then in at night. He let me catch him first time and as soon as he saw or more heard me he came up to me. He's turning in to a very clever horse all though he gets impatient because he knows when he comes in that it is food time. He let me wash his legs off then pick up all for four feet and take his bandage off without being bribed. However when I did his foot i did give him some food just so that he would stand still and let me do it quickly. I then put his food in his stable and put him in for the night. I've decided that the main areas I need to work on are standing still, feet and taking his head collar off. He's a quick learner and has got some good manners but he is a baby that likes to try his look.

Now on to what I know you have all been waiting for pictures.


Tomorrow is a quieter day but then I am back in hospital on Thursday morning for some more tests to say that I am dreading it is a massive understatement. But hopefully I'll get some !more answers. I am also back on a diet to get myself healthier and fitter but also to become happier with my own body.

Until Next Time
Amber and Magic



Comments

  1. He is so adorable!! He sure grows a thick winter coat. So cute.

    I hope the tests went well. I'm getting caught back up on blogs so I'm reading, but I may not comment on all of the posts while I'm catching up. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...