Skip to main content

86. Lots of news for you

well if I have done my maths right then today is the 86th day of the year it's mad to think that it won't be long until it's the 100th day of the year. Time really does fly by without people noticing. Well I figured it's about time that I let everyone in on why I haven't been writing on my blog recently there has been several reasons really. The first one is i have got some news but I didn't want to Jinx myself until I knew if it was true or not. On Tuesday at 12 pm I'll be getting the keys to my own flat.  While Iam really excited I am also kind of super nervous.  I know that it is a big step to be taking but at the moment I just personally feel like it's the right thing to do at the minute. Don't get me wrong I think that I'll have some days where I am going to struggle but believe me when I say that I'm going to try my hardest.

The next thing is that once again my health hasn't been the best except this time it has ended up with me having to have an emergency (seen within two weeks) numerology appointment and let them do some tests and wait and see what the results say. This is all due to the fact that for about a month or so I have been passing out for no real reason. Or I can't see any real reason behind it if that makes sense. I've also been suffering with headaches and been even worse with my mood swings than normal so I am hoping that eventually this will give me some answers to what is going on with my health. I'm also doped up on tablets at the moment so that is making me feel tired 24/7, and it's not like I don't get enough sleep also out nights recently I am asleep by 10.30 pm roughly and then awake at sort of 11am the next day. So all in all my health is pretty strange at the moment in time.

Magic is doing really well he honestly is coming on in leaps and bounds. He seems.to finally have gotten past his kicking out around food which yes has taken us a while but it.proves that patience and determination will win out in the end. Don't get me wrong there was a point I thought he was always going to be a pain about food but the more that he goes out the quieter that he becomes and also the more chilled out he gets. But he is still a big baby and loves all his fuss and attention. The other day i bought him in from the field and it took him forever to realise that it was me that was shouting him but then when he did eventually realise he came running Over to see me which was really nice and honestly made my day. He is such a clever and gentle horse and honestly it amazes me how much he really does pick up on everything.

But anyway it's 4.10am here and for whatever reason I've woken up and just felt like I need to write this but now I'm back off to get some sleep. That's if the boyfriend ever stops snoring next to me.

Until next time
Amber and Magic

P.s. to anyone that has been kind enough to leave me a comment on my blog recently I'm not being rude and ignoring it. I just haven't got around to replying yet whilst I had been sorting all these things out in my head but I will get back to you soon.

Comments

  1. You don't mean numerology (numbers) you mean neurology (nerves). Yes Jack does know how to snore despite denying it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your health!! Fingers crossed everything is sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to apologize. We don't think you're rude for not replying to comments. I was late replying to some on my blog too. Things happen and you have a lot on your plate. I really hope you can get some answers to your health really soon because passing out has to be really scary!! Congrats on your new flat. That's super exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your comments, my health is still not great but i am starting to feel better now so hopefully i will be able to get back to regularly blogging soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...