Skip to main content

Snow day fun day

Well I haven't been able to see magic today, the weather is awful here with plenty of Snow. While we may only have an inch or two that's more than enough for me. Instead I spent the morning curled up in bed. I then woke jack up when it was time to go to my mums for Sunday lunch. We go every week and every week I'll have something different to everyone else. We then went to Curry's to get the new kindle fire as jack accidentally broke my last one. All I need to do now is get a case for it, after all it is better to be safe than to be sorry. So I'm now sat outside Jack's uncles using my new tablet to carry on updating you all. 

I realised after I posted yesterdays post that iid forgotten to mention to very important factors these of course being Casper and Diesel. Since I've last posted on this blog the dogs have changed loads. While they do tend to still gave their odd moments of naughtiness I would be lying if I said that they were not 100 times better than they were before. The play ifighting is minimal now, they dont destroy thing's  often all though diesel does still have his little puppy phases which of course drive everyone mad. They now routinely get walked at least every other day, then the days that I don't walk them I go to the gym. Its still an uphill battle trying to get weight on Casper but he does seem to slowly be improving. Casper is the opposite and has developed the nickname little barrel dog as you can feed him the slightest little bits and he can come out his cage bloated. 

Well I best dash as still have jobs to do and still got the puppies to walk although in this weather I'm dreading it.  

Until next time 
Amber, Magic, Casper and Diesel xx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...