Skip to main content

Lazy day when you're full of Flu

Hi all,

Well it's me again I really am trying to stick with my writing my blog more often, a) because I love writing it, and b) I know there was a couple of other bloggers that I really enjoyed this experience with.

Last night I went to the gym and had a really good session. Up until recently I've only been able to do 15 minutes on the cross trainer on the weight loss programme but last night I managed to do the full time on the programme. I then went on to doing a cool down on the treadmill which was enjoyable, I never in a million years thought that I would enjoy spending time in the gym and not find it torture but I actually am really starting to enjoy myself.

Today has been a much quieter day, unfortunately I woke up this morning not feeling very well, I think my flu symptoms have finally turned in to full on Flu and I feel awful! Jack's tribunal was this afternoon but unfortunately it got adjourned until he has got some more medical evidence. Hopefully this will be soon so that he can have a definitive answer but I have a feeling that he won't have an answer until after he has started working. We then went to look at the outside of a house in Belper, it's about five minutes away from Magic in the car, there's a gym just around the corner, I could walk to Magic, I think that it would take me about 25 minutes roughly but until I try I'm not really sure. So I asked my uncle to be my guarantor so that I could get a loan and then I'd be able to be closer to magic. My uncle has offered to lend me the money so tomorrow I plan to go to the letting agent to start the application process and get the house off the market. I can't wait to live closer to Magic, and my mum and dad again. It'll make things a lot more convenient.

My mum and dad did Magic for me today as I just felt completely run down and exhausted, it was the dog's walk day as well and I haven't got around to doing that either because I just feel too poorly. Tomorrow I plan to put Magic's roller and cavesson and bridle on again and do some more lunging. For the time being we will stick to doing four minutes one way and then another four minutes the next way. I'll do this for about another week and then increase the time to four and a half minutes so that he slowly is building his time up but he isn't doing anything in to much of a rush.  I also plan to go to the gym and if I have enough energy then hopefully the dogs will get walked too.

Anyway guys I'm off to watch Heartland some more.
Until Next Time
Amber, Magic, Casper and Diesel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...