Skip to main content

3/4's of a way to 100.

When I first started my blog I thought that it would be something that I would update once or twice every few weeks but never did I think that I would be updating most days, and when I wasn't updating that I would be thinking about what my next post would be. Now here I am three months in and on my 75th post. Its suprised, me cause in the past i've had blog after blog after blog, I kept making them thinking 'i will start doing this again tomorrow' then just not bothered. But this blog's been different, I honestly think that I have surprised not only myself by my frequent updates, and hopefully my daily update's now that I am starting to feel better. 

The only thing that annoys me about my blog, and that I would like to say sorry to you all about is that I can't tell you about anything horsey in my life going on at the minute cause of being ill. BUT here come's the best bit of news that I think you'll all agree with me... In two or three week's I will be back to riding on my college course at Broomfield, more Gatsby times (If he has come back which I really hope that he has done but with being ill I haven't been up to the stables this summer which is just really really really frustrating because I had a whole load of plans for things that I wanted to work on and things that I wanted to practice and it's just not happened.  But there is always the next holiday and by this time next year I should have my OWN horse. woop woop woop!!!1 

When I first started riding as a little kid I never thought that my life would now revolve around horses and things horsey but it does and I love it. I wouldn't change a thing about it because horses are simply just amazing, I know not everyone is going to agree with me, but I think that most horsey people or animal people in general will agree with me, because the love and trust of an animal is something that can never be replaced, after having that feeling once, nothing will ever be as good as it, but hey I'm a 17 year old girl with a lot of dream's so I think that I'm allowed to think that way!

If there is anything that you guys want to see more of on my blog let me know! It can be past riding lesson stories that so far I haven't shared, pictures, video's, my thoughts on different issues, anything the list could go on for ever but just let me know! Right I'm lying in the most uncomfortable position to type in but it's the comfiest position for my stomach so far, so I'm going to head off. 

until next time 
A Girl With A Dream

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...