Skip to main content

Babysitting My Nephew

Well today has been a long day because I didn't get much sleep last night, but this morning I woke up to go and help my mum do the food shopping, and with it being Easter it was like going to a football match inside the supermarket! Normally when we pay it takes 5ish minutes to be able to start putting the food on the rail this time it took 15-20 minutes. Then when we got back, I played on a game on facebook and went out to do some jobs with my mum, including washing the car. 

This evening I am babysitting for my nephew and am then going to be stopping for the night, as it was my sisters birthday yesterday, her boyfriend asked if I would babysit so that he could take her out for a meal. So they picked me up at five and then this evening when we got back we played some games, and ate pizza, lots of pizza, as well as breadsticks and celebrations! We took some photos and he decided that he liked my laptops webcam and thought it was funny trying to figure out how he was on the camera. I loved it, we played with the ball and played with the toy cars. He even tried cuddling up with Milly the cat. 

After this it was time to change his nappy, so I thought to make the job easier I would change his nappy and put his baby onesie on at the same time so that he was ready for bed. He then let me know that he was tired by pointing to the book that I was going to be reading him and sitting on top of his sleep bag, so I put him in his sleep bag and read a book and with in minutes he was fast asleep on my knee, I waited until I knew he was fully asleep and then put him in to his bed. Now I'm sitting downstairs catching up on reading blogs and watching Coronation Street, then I'm going to start reading a new book that I got today. 

Tomorrow I get to ride Gatsby, it's been two weeks since I road him last because of the snow, but the snow seems to be staying away (although on the way to babysitting it did try to snow). So hopefully I'll be able to get on tomorrow and carry on with the exercise that I did two weeks ago. 

I'll leave you with some pictures of my Baby nephew. 

Cuddles with my baby nephew, 
Brody likes pointing at the camera so we decided that we would both point at the camera.
Brody trying to force feed me pizza, he likes to share! 
Sleepy boy all curled up in bed. He's still fast asleep, he likes so sweet and happy. 

 Until Next Time
A Girl With A Dream

Comments

  1. Cute little tike, shame about the older one! He looks like he is having fun sunshine. Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thanks mum! I know he's just too cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...