Skip to main content

1 more sleep to go

Today had been a day where I haven't done a lot but feel completely exhausted. This morning I woke up far too early for me, normally I sleep until later on but for some reason my brain had decided that this was not going to be the case today, so I got up and dressed and watched T.V. for a while. Around lunch time my brother and his friend got up and I drove them to the gym then I came home. Later on I went to pick them up from town and when I got in I took my dad for a drive. Now I LOVE driving but my Dad always said that he would only get in a car with me after I passed my test but this rule got ignored and he's been out with me twice and both times he gave me constructive criticism  that I think will help to improve my driving. It also helped because I was trying to get everything out so it was a bit like being on my driving test.

When we got in the guy that was coming to look at our trees turned up (he only ended up being two and a half hours late). One of the trees that we have on my drive (the one above my car, I think its a sycamore tree) attracts a particular type of insect, these insects then create a honey like substance that drips on to my car, now while this isn't the end of the world it is a problem because it attracts WASPS! Now I'm petrified of wasps and my mum is highly allergic to wasps, so allergic that if she gets stung she has to go straight to A&E. The problem is all the trees that are in our garden have preservation orders on them so we can't get rid of them without permission, not only this but it would be a hugely expensive job as this tree has been there for years probably hundreds of years so it's a very long time. However today we had the tree guy out to tell us what work needs doing to other trees and what he could do about this one particular tree but we won't find the pricing out for a few days. 

Tomorrow is the ever dreaded results day, I wouldn't have been stressed about this if I hadn't dropped my art but I did and I can't change that! So I'm going to have to hope that I get the results I need but I won't know until 9:30am tomorrow! 

Until Tomorrow 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. Good luck! Hopefully they're good results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, don't think I've ever wanted such good results in my entire life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...