Skip to main content

243 - Just a Quickie

Hiya Guys, 

This is just a quick post from me as it's 1am and I am finally starting to feel tired. I don't know whether I  ever told you that I had got to do some referral work because I had missed my deadline for one of my modules and that if I didn't pass this module I wouldn't be able to keep on doing my course? Well if I didn't I have done now. The deadline for the referral work was monday the 16th of June. However I have decided that I was going to get it handed all in today so that I can just enjoy my weekend with my mum and also seeing jack. So I wouldn't have to be worrying about whether or not I had got it finished. Well I've just uploaded my final piece of coursework, after checking it for plagiarism and coming back with a score of 1% on one and 3% on the other. I then also had a power point to upload and now all I can do is sit around and wait for my uni results to come in. I've emailed the tutor in control of this module to let him know that I have handed the work in early and maybe because I have he'll mark it early? Well I can wish he will do! 

Tomorrow my mum and I start heading down south to go see my boy. I am so excited to see him seen as it seems like forever since the last time I actually did see him. I get to see him on the Saturday and Sunday and then I think my mum is seeing him on the Sunday with me as well. I've had a letter off him everyday this week which has been kind of nice and something that I wasn't really expecting to happen. But now I'm sleepy and ready for bed! I'll keep posting over the weekend so you can all know what's going on if you're interested? 

Until Next Time 
A Girl With A Dream 

Comments

  1. Yep let us know how it goes. I'm glad you finally get to go visit. :) Good luck on your course work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey everyone feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my blog, feel free to ask any questions. Anonymous comments are welcome to!
Thanks for stopping by!
A Girl With A Dream

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...