Skip to main content

134. The joys of being ill.

Well it was bad enough when it was just me that had got this horrible bug that goes around, it causes sneezing, coughing and an extremely painful throat, but now Jack has got it as well. So for the weekend when it has decided to be really warm we've both been in the flat feeling rubbish, however we managed a few hours in the sun yesterday to do Magic. Then in the evening we took Casper for a walk and then today we managed to do exactly the same. 

Magic is coming on really well, he's grown loads and in four days he will be one year old, and it still amazes me as to how quickly the time flies. I plan on getting him a bit and a few other things but unfortunately that is going to have to wait until I have sorted out my financial situation fully. He's finally nearly fully got rid of his dreadlocks look to, he's just got the last few long hairs on his belly to go and then he is going to look like a smart clean horse. As much as I love having a baby horse I can't wait until he's clean all the time, I don't know why but I just love it when he looks all clean and shiny. He's going to be a really stunning horse when he gets older. 

Casper is also doing really well, he's finally starting to calm down, although he still has his mad moments but at 16 months old I don't really blame him I think that I would do to. Like last night for example, Jack and I had finally got in to bed and were both just about to fall asleep and out of no where Casper had a completely insane 10 minutes then after that he jumped up on to the sofa and fell asleep! I have no idea what it was all about but it was funny to watch. 

I have no idea what tomorrow will bring other than I know that it will include Magic, Casper, going to the doctors and probably a chilled out afternoon on the playstation. I can never guarentee what is going to happen during the day but I do know that the majority of time I have fun. 

So for now I'm off to bully Jack while he's on the playstation before I do some food, and hope that this weather COOLS down.

Until Next Time 
Amber, Magic and Casper 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CON ARTIST - NICKI WILLIAMS - BEWARE

Okay so this post has taken me a while to post for several reasons but the main one being just how angry this woman has made me.  For those of you that have been following my blog for a long while you will know that back around October of 2016, I was introduced to a woman called Nicki Williams, she was a friend of a friend that was supposed to be opening a centre for rehoming and rescuing animals, but also for horses working with soldiers that has PTSD. We hit it off straight away and came what I thought to be good friends. However warning bells should have probably rang sooner. By January or February of last year the horses that I had agreed to look after (that she had got on loan) Bella and Arthur, she was being threatened that she would have them taken off her by the control of horses act, because she hadn't been paying the rent for the field. Although Nicki reassured me that she had done, she even showed my 'payments' that had been made to Angie. I ended up getti...

Just as you think things are getting better they prove not to be.

On Sunday in the Early hours of the morning my nan took another fall, while she was trying to go to the toilet, (she has an en suite so it wasn't a long way for her to walk but she went all dizzy and then fell), and as she has a small compact bathroom she hit her head on the side of the bath. Today we had the Doctor out to see her and he was worried with the fact that her blood pressure drops so low when she stands up and when following the doctors finger when looking to the right her eye was jerking side ways but not to the left. So he said he wanted her to go in to a Day case unit and have a whole load of tests including a brain scan, blood tests and chest x-rays. He wrote a cover note/letter and my Uncle took my nan to the doctors. While she was there she had an ECG, blood tests and chest x-rays but no brain scan which was the most important one that she needed. They then told her that her blood pressure was fine but it was her heart that they were worried about. She never had ...

an intense few days.

The past few days have been INTENSE to say the least. Both days have been filled with horsey madness and while I am aching now I feel good for managing to accomplish everything that I have done. There will be some video's soon but I honestly just haven't got around to uploading them and editing them so as soon as I do that I'll let you know and you can all see. Yesterday I went up to do Magic, after all the ponies nearly escaped from the field I eventually managed to convince him to come and do some work. He had a really nice groom and fuss, which he LOVED. Then I put his bridle with his new reins on, and his lunge cavesson (not sure if I have spelt that right), we lunged nicely for both ways doing walk, trot and canter. Then out of no where going to the right he exploded. I couldn't see anything that had happened so assumed he was just having one of his moments and that he would be fine and calm down, but that I might need to free school him first. So I did what I...